My experience with Carisbrook dental practice has been an extremely positive and rewarding one. From the foundation surgical work carried out by Rob to the artistic skilled and aesthetic dentistry of Tariq has been pain-free, comfortable and rewarding journey. I now have the confidence to smile again and feel ten years younger with my dental implant bridge and natural looking crowns, matched perfectly not only the colour but texture and natural contours of my existing teeth. I would highly recommend the sedation for any nervous patients totally made me feel at ease and I honestly don’t remember a thing! Thank you too to the dental nurses and reception staff who are all so welcoming and pleasant. I would definitely recommend Carisbrook to anyone requiring skilled, friendly and first class dentistry with a smile.
- It’s the start of National Smile Month
- Eating bogies is good for your teeth!
- How to compare teeth whitening cost
- The reassuring truth about root canal treatment
- The closest thing to having your natural teeth back