Dear Mr Idris
First of all I hope you are keeping well. I am writing to let you know that I shall no longer be coming to Carisbrook, it is nothing that you have done but I feel the 1 ½ drive and the cost of fuel going up is the reason.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all your staff who have always shown me kindness when I have arrived. I would also like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done for me and the kindness you also have shown me. I have now found a dentist in Caernarfon and I feel is very good.
I wish you all the best in the future and also hope you have a lovely Christmas and new year
- It’s the start of National Smile Month
- Eating bogies is good for your teeth!
- How to compare teeth whitening cost
- The reassuring truth about root canal treatment
- The closest thing to having your natural teeth back