Following on from our recent feature in the Daily Mail, we are going to explore the dangers of acidic wear and tear on teeth and how this can be corrected. Acidic food and drinks are a very serious problem for the health of your teeth. The most common cause of acid erosion on teeth can
Damage to your teeth is easily done, it can be caused by many different things. Carisbrook dental were recently featured in the Daily Mail, where our leading dentist Tariq Idrees was featured due to him being a leading figure in the dental world. Within this blog post we will examine some of the main causes
- Good oral hygiene can prevent heart attacks
- More than half of under fours didn’t see a dentist last year
- Just how safe are DIY teeth whitening products?
- The ‘secret’ behind a perfect smile
- Teeth Whitening. Who can you trust?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries