It’s everyone’s worst nightmare. You have a severe toothache, a gum infection, you’ve lost a tooth or lost a filling, you’re in pain and you need help fast.
The simplest solution is to call Carisbrook Dental, the Emergency Dentists Manchester specialists. It doesn’t matter whether you are registered as a patient with us or not because we will always do our best to book you in to see one of our Emergency Dentists as quickly as possible and if you are in pain you’ll be given top priority, which means if at all possible we will see you that same day.
For severe emergencies we can even arrange out of hours and weekend appointments.
At Carisbrook Dental we provide emergency dental treatment for all the following problems:
- Missing tooth/missing teeth
- Broken tooth/broken teeth
- Lost filling/lost fillings
- Missing crown/missing crowns
- Sore gums
- Chipped tooth/chipped teeth
When you see one of our emergency dentists and after they have conducted their initial examination, they will discuss any emergency treatment that may be necessary before commencing any treatment. They will also explain all the procedures that will be involved as well as the cost implications. Following on from your initial emergency treatment Carisbrook Dental can also provide excellent follow-up treatment and any routine procedures if required.
At Carisbrook Dental we offer comprehensive Fees & Payment Plans that include a 0% Interest Free Finance Plan. You can also spread the cost of your dental care with our Practice Payment Plans from as little as 37p per day entitling you to regular check-ups and hygiene treatments including 20% off any necessary dental treatments.
Check out our Payment Plan Options.
To contact our Emergency Dentists call: 0161 951 7295
- Could brushing your teeth more often really reduce the risk of heart failure?
- Why not give someone a lovely smile for Christmas?
- Labour vows to end NHS dental check-up charges in England
- The invisible, silent Christmas party killer
- Struggling to get your children to brush their teeth?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries