With just days to go and after what seems to be weeks of non-stop promises, pledges and proposals, the politicians of all parties are still desperately attempting to get us to cast our vote for them.
So, this week, when the nation decides, we thought that we would remind you about our own Dentists Manchester Manifesto along with our own top ten list of promises.
Carisbrook Dental Promise:
- We promise that we will unfailingly treat all our patients with unrivalled care, consideration, courtesy and compassion.
- We promise that every one of our dentists and hygienists are fully qualified and highly experienced professionals and all have graduated with UK dental qualifications.
- We promise that we will never commence any treatment without first explaining precisely what it entails with our patient, and also providing full details of any costs involved.
- We promise that should you ever require emergency dental service we will do our utmost to arrange an emergency appointment, during the same day – or if necessary in the evening or over the weekend – whether you are one of our registered patients or not.
- We promise that if you are a nervous patient we will take special care of you and ensure you feel relaxed, confident and in control at all times.
- We promise that you couldn’t choose a better dental practice than Carisbrook Dentists Manchester. Out of over 1000 dental clinics that entered the ‘Best Dental Practice in a Major City’ – Carisbrook Dental came out top. We were also a 2015 Customer Service Award Winner from ‘What Clinic’.
- We promise that at Carisbrook Dental you can spread the cost of your dental care with our Practice Payment Plan and from as little as 37p per day you can have two check-ups, plus two hygiene treatments per year including 20% off any necessary dental treatment. See all the Key Benefits in our Payment Plan Options.
- We promise that you can talk to us without obligation. Just call us on 0161 951 7295 or visit our Contact page
- We promise that we will keep all our promises! Remember these are promises from Carisbrook Dentists Manchester … they are not politician’s promises!
- Could brushing your teeth more often really reduce the risk of heart failure?
- Why not give someone a lovely smile for Christmas?
- Labour vows to end NHS dental check-up charges in England
- The invisible, silent Christmas party killer
- Struggling to get your children to brush their teeth?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries