At last, maybe you’ve now got time to arrange your family dental practice appointment
School holidays are great aren’t they? Lots of quality time with the children. Holidays and trips out. Activities. Entertainment. It’s lovely, but at the same time it can be so demanding, leaving you with practically no time left for yourself. But now that the little ones are heading back to school it means that at last you may have a little ‘me time’ to catch up on all the things you’ve been meaning to do… but just haven’t had the opportunity.
We know that it may sound somewhat boring, but right now, just as the new school year is beginning, it really is an excellent time to arrange your routine dental check-up or to book into your family dental practice for that cosmetic treatment you’ve been thinking of to improve your smile or for any other dental work that you may have been planning.
Generally speaking, at Carisbrook Dental we often find that over the next few weeks or so our patients can arrange appointments at a time that suits them without having to wait. As possibly the best family dental practice in the area we are able to provide all the dental treatments you are looking for… including routine check-ups, hygiene treatments and the very latest cosmetic dentistry.
So when you think about it, why should you put it off? Make the most of your newly acquired free time and contact us now to make an appointment.
You don’t have to be registered with us because as Manchester’s most progressive family dental practice we are always delighted to welcome new patients. What’s more we are currently offering all new patients a FREE CONSULTATION with no strings attached.
In addition we also offer an exceptional value Payment Plan that starts from just 37p per day for adults and even less for children aged up to 16. This entitles you to:
- Two dental health examinations per year, including oral cancer health checks
- Two hygienist appointments per year including preventive advice
- All routine dental x-rays
- 20% discount on routine treatments (excluding specialist treatments and cosmetic treatments)
- Dental injury cover up to £10000 per year
- Up to £12000 cover for one course of oral cancer treatment including smokers
- Temporary emergency dental treatment abroad and in the UK up to £400 per incident and up to £800 per year
So whatever dental treatments you’re thinking of, you really should contact Carisbrook right away before we begin to become very busy over the coming months. Take a look at our dental treatments page and see the full range of treatments we provide that include: cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, restorative dentistry, including crowns, dentures and bridges; dental implants, preventative and general dentistry plus what is widely recognised as Manchester’s leading orthodontics service.
Go on, why put it off any longer? Make the most of your new free time and contact Carisbrook to book your FREE CONSULTATION. You know you deserve it. You can call us on 0161 951 7295 or alternatively you can contact us by using the online form on our Appointments page.
- Facial beauty treatment doesn’t have to involve expensive plastic surgery
- Revealed … the secret orthodontic treatment
- Tooth ache, abscess, lost filling, dental injury, lost tooth, missing crown …
- Why we are known as ‘The Gentle Dentists’
- Your gums are as much a part of your smile as your teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries