Why a private dental practice could be the answer.
If we are to believe what we read and hear about the increasing difficulties of finding a NHS dentist who is willing to take on new patients… then it is small wonder that the latest figures reveal more and more people now no longer have regular dental check-ups. The fact is, however, that finding a dentist might not be quite so difficult as you may think. The answer could well be a private dental practice… and when you look into all the facts and figures you could also discover that it is not so expensive after all.
Although under 18’s are urged to have a dental check-up once a year to prevent tooth decay, a NHS survey shows that just 41.4 per cent of youngsters made the trip last year. Equally as disturbing, the figures also reveal that only half of adults have had a dental check-up in the past 24-months.
We know that many parents and patients say that it is becoming more and more difficult to sign-on at a dentist. Making the situation even worse says NHS Digital data, is that nearly two thirds of NHS dentists are thinking about quitting amid an ongoing crisis that has drained morale.
At Carisbrook Dental we are taking on new patients right now!
Ah, you may think, but you’re a private dental practice. I couldn’t possibly afford that.
Think again. We believe that if you look into the figures and compare our practice to NHS dental practices you could be rather surprised… and delighted.
As an award winning private dental practice we provide state-of-the-art facilities, we have an exceptional team of superbly qualified dentists and hygienists and we offer all the most up-to-date dental treatments. You won’t have to unduly wait for an appointment and emergency appointments are usually offered the same day.
We are especially pleased with our exclusive Nervous Patient Care programme where we have an outstanding reputation for the quality of our service, the care we provide and not least for our highly acclaimed pain management techniques.
Yet despite all these private dental practice benefits we still provide what is exceptional value for money. Take a look at what our unique Payment Plan provides… and see just how little it costs.
Only 37p per day!
- Two dental health examinations per year, including oral cancer health checks
- Two hygienist appointments per year including preventive advice
- All routine dental x-rays
- 20% discount on routine treatments (excluding specialist treatments and cosmetic treatments)
- Dental injury cover up to £10000 per year
- Up to £12000 cover for one course of oral cancer treatment including smokers
- Temporary emergency dental treatment abroad and in the UK up to £400 per incident and up to £800 per year
So you see, the Carisbrook private dental practice really is excellent value for money. Why not come and talk to us and find out just how easy and inexpensive it is to ensure all your family receives the very best dental care. You can call us on 0161 951 7295 or alternatively you can contact us by using the online form on our Appointments page.
- Good oral hygiene can prevent heart attacks
- More than half of under fours didn’t see a dentist last year
- Just how safe are DIY teeth whitening products?
- The ‘secret’ behind a perfect smile
- Teeth Whitening. Who can you trust?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries