If you’re in the process of searching for a Dentist in Manchester then it is certainly well worth your while taking a closer look at Carisbrook Dental. For over sixty years we have been leading the way and setting new standards for dentists Manchester and if you like what you read then we’d like to invite you to contact us to arrange a FREE informal chat or an initial examination and assessment.
Carisbrook Dental Clinic is located in Whitefield, just a couple of minutes from junction 17 of the M60. It was established in 1952 by ex-RAF officer Geoffrey Noar, who, after studying dentistry at Liverpool Dental School, served with the RAF throughout the Second World War.
After the war Geoffrey couldn’t wait to return to dentistry and he established his clinic in Manchester, where it quickly became very popular and successful.
Since those early beginnings, Carisbrook Dental has consistently been at the forefront of dental innovation and the practice has established a strong and well-deserved reputation for its progressive approach to dentistry and the caring treatment of its patients.
Geoffrey Noar was one of the first dentists in Manchester to leave the NHS and become an independent dental practice. The reason that he did this was because he wanted to spend more time with his patients than the NHS guidelines permitted. As he said at the time, “I want to treat my patients as people and not just as another set of teeth.”
In the intervening years Carisbrook Dental has gained an impressive reputation for its far-sighted outlook and throughout its 60+ years of being in practice it has pioneered many cutting-edge technologies with an exceptional number of firsts for Greater Manchester dentists.
- We were the first to introduce porcelain crowns.
- We were the first to switch from sterilising instruments in boiling water to using an autoclave steriliser.
- We were the first to introduce advanced dental bridges instead of relying solely on traditional dentures.
- We were the first to introduce The Wand, the groundbreaking technology for pain-free dental treatment.
- We were the first to provide dental implants in Manchester as a means of replacing lost teeth.
- We were the first to offer teeth whitening in Manchester.
- Carisbrook Orthodontists were the first to provide invisible braces or Invisalign braces in Manchester.
Today Carisbrook Dental is a large group practice that sees patients not only from all over Greater Manchester but from all around the country. Because of our unique expertise and reputation we also have many patients who are referred to us by other dentists for the kind of specialist treatment that we are able to provide.
Why not talk to us about your dental requirements?
We’re always happy to arrange a FREE introductory chat without putting you under any obligation, or you can book an appointment to have an examination. Simply call us on 0161 951 7295, or if you prefer, you can contact us online.
- Woman is fined £1000 for illegal teeth whitening
- Gum disease is the world’s most prevalent human disease!
- How sedation dentistry is helping nervous patients
- Last call to book your Christmas smile
- Lost teeth? We’ll put the smile back on your face!
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries