Stuck for Christmas gift ideas?
Give the gift of health this Christmas with a little advice from Carisbrook Dental. Have you considered giving an electric toothbrush? An electric toothbrush is better than manual brushing as it removes more of the food and drink debris left in your mouth.
“An electric toothbrush is constantly rotating and cleaning as you move it over your teeth, which is better than manual brushing at shifting away more of the food and drink debris left in your mouth.
“But to be really effective, electric brushes must be used properly. Move the brush in a circular motion around your teeth rather than scrubbing them, which can damage your gums.”
Take a look at the rest of the article in The Sun to see what other health gifts you could give.
- Important COVID-19 Notice
- How will the coronavirus crisis affect your dental health?
- Brushing your teeth 3-times a day cuts risk of diabetes
- The ‘Masters’ of dental implant surgery
- “I couldn’t believe it … yet another different dentist”
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries