Cosmetic dentistry will help you gain that gleaming white smile OK, so it’s still only early February, but already we’re beginning to see the first signs of spring that are just starting to appear. The snowdrops are in bloom. The daffodils are showing. There are some buds appearing on the trees and shrubs. And everyone’s
Clampdown is aimed to help prevent tooth decay NHS England has announced that sugary, fizzy drinks will not be sold in NHS hospitals across England from July. In a move to help prevent tooth decay an updated contract circulated to hospitals last week included a clause that prohibited the sale of sugar-sweetened drinks on site.
- Good oral hygiene can prevent heart attacks
- More than half of under fours didn’t see a dentist last year
- Just how safe are DIY teeth whitening products?
- The ‘secret’ behind a perfect smile
- Teeth Whitening. Who can you trust?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries