People who suffer from dental phobia, which is another term for people who are nervous or just plain scared of visiting their Dentist Manchester, will very often defer, postpone or even refuse to visit a dentist – even when they are suffering from severe tooth decay, gum disease or are experiencing some other dental problem.
- Good oral hygiene can prevent heart attacks
- More than half of under fours didn’t see a dentist last year
- Just how safe are DIY teeth whitening products?
- The ‘secret’ behind a perfect smile
- Teeth Whitening. Who can you trust?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries