Half the population admit to fear of dentist After last week’s revelation about the effects of a reduced NHS dental spend, this week we have seen another newspaper article and this time it confirms just how many people have such a fear of dentist phobia that they are willing to put up with toothache rather
- NHS refusing to fund children’s braces
- Too scared to go to the dentist?
- Do your teeth look older than you do?
- How to prevent tooth decay
- Having difficulty finding a dentist?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries