People who suffer from dental phobia, which is another term for people who are nervous or just plain scared of visiting their Dentist Manchester, will very often defer, postpone or even refuse to visit a dentist – even when they are suffering from severe tooth decay, gum disease or are experiencing some other dental problem.
- One week left for a white Christmas
- Woman is fined £1000 for illegal teeth whitening
- Gum disease is the world’s most prevalent human disease!
- How sedation dentistry is helping nervous patients
- Last call to book your Christmas smile
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries