Report claims their high-carb diets are rotting teeth and causing gum disease In a huge study involving 350 athletes from nine Great Britain Olympic teams, as well as Team Sky cyclists, England rugby players and football clubs, researchers at University College London found high levels of gum disease, tooth decay and other oral health problems.
Tooth decay in children has become a serious health issue There is a very serious health epidemic sweeping through the UK and it is not one of the traditional childhood illnesses such as measles, chickenpox or mumps. This latest health catastrophe concerns tooth decay in children and it is so serious that according to Public
There’s never been a better time to improve your children’s teeth … and save money! Orthodontics treatment for children can be enormously important for so many aspects of their lives. Not only will orthodontics correct misaligned, crowded or crooked teeth, it will greatly improve their whole appearance by creating what is a beautiful natural smile.
- Facial beauty treatment doesn’t have to involve expensive plastic surgery
- Revealed … the secret orthodontic treatment
- Tooth ache, abscess, lost filling, dental injury, lost tooth, missing crown …
- Why we are known as ‘The Gentle Dentists’
- Your gums are as much a part of your smile as your teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries