New research recommends white tooth filling. But is it right? It’s a debate that has been raging for almost 200-years, ever since mercury fillings became popular in the 1830s. Properly called amalgam and sometimes referred to as silver fillings, these have been the standard method of filling cavities in teeth and the mainstream medical thinking
- NHS refusing to fund children’s braces
- Too scared to go to the dentist?
- Do your teeth look older than you do?
- How to prevent tooth decay
- Having difficulty finding a dentist?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries