Over the last few years I have had increasing problems due to an irrational phobia about having too many dental instruments in my mouth during treatment.
It sounds like a minor thing but it has caused me and several dentists severe difficulties when I have required dental work.
Since moving to Australia in 2001 I have searched for a dentist who can deal with my problem but to-date have been unsuccessful.
On a recent trip back to the UK a friend recommended Dr Patel.
I have to say he is by far away the best dentist I have seen and over three short visits he had achieved what many other dentists would not have been able to do without a general anaesthetic.
Dr Patel’s sensational work was carried out in a sympathetic and understanding way.
I explained the issue and he dealt with it in a non-condescending professional manner.
I cannot recommend him enough so much so I am prepared to travel from Australia to have all my dental work done by Dr Patel.
- Facial beauty treatment doesn’t have to involve expensive plastic surgery
- Revealed … the secret orthodontic treatment
- Tooth ache, abscess, lost filling, dental injury, lost tooth, missing crown …
- Why we are known as ‘The Gentle Dentists’
- Your gums are as much a part of your smile as your teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries