My experience with Carisbrook dental practice has been an extremely positive and rewarding one. From the foundation surgical work carried out by Rob to the artistic skilled and aesthetic dentistry of Tariq has been pain-free, comfortable and rewarding journey. I now have the confidence to smile again and feel ten years younger with my dental implant bridge and natural looking crowns, matched perfectly not only the colour but texture and natural contours of my existing teeth. I would highly recommend the sedation for any nervous patients totally made me feel at ease and I honestly don’t remember a thing! Thank you too to the dental nurses and reception staff who are all so welcoming and pleasant. I would definitely recommend Carisbrook to anyone requiring skilled, friendly and first class dentistry with a smile.
- Could brushing your teeth more often really reduce the risk of heart failure?
- Why not give someone a lovely smile for Christmas?
- Labour vows to end NHS dental check-up charges in England
- The invisible, silent Christmas party killer
- Struggling to get your children to brush their teeth?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries