It was a pleasure to meet you too. It was a good visit and the one thing that will remain with me, is how your patients made comments about the whole team. It wasn’t just about the dentists or dental nurses, they were specific in saying about the whole team from the receptionists to the manager, and they felt everyone contributed to the overall experience. It wasn’t just one patient they all said.
Compliance Inspector – Blackpool and North Lancashire
- ‘Let it Snore’, or ‘Silent Night’?
- Could brushing your teeth more often really reduce the risk of heart failure?
- Why not give someone a lovely smile for Christmas?
- Labour vows to end NHS dental check-up charges in England
- The invisible, silent Christmas party killer
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries