“I can’t thank you enough for your kindness over these last few weeks”
I can’t thank you enough for your kindness over these last few weeks.
Your lovely calmness and understanding when I was nervous was appreciated more than you will ever know.
I will always remember you with warmth and gratitude that you were there to reassure me and to take care of me when I was feeling so apprehensive
Many Thanks Elaine
- Could brushing your teeth more often really reduce the risk of heart failure?
- Why not give someone a lovely smile for Christmas?
- Labour vows to end NHS dental check-up charges in England
- The invisible, silent Christmas party killer
- Struggling to get your children to brush their teeth?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries