Dear Mr Idris
First of all I hope you are keeping well. I am writing to let you know that I shall no longer be coming to Carisbrook, it is nothing that you have done but I feel the 1 ½ drive and the cost of fuel going up is the reason.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all your staff who have always shown me kindness when I have arrived. I would also like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done for me and the kindness you also have shown me. I have now found a dentist in Caernarfon and I feel is very good.
I wish you all the best in the future and also hope you have a lovely Christmas and new year
- Facial beauty treatment doesn’t have to involve expensive plastic surgery
- Revealed … the secret orthodontic treatment
- Tooth ache, abscess, lost filling, dental injury, lost tooth, missing crown …
- Why we are known as ‘The Gentle Dentists’
- Your gums are as much a part of your smile as your teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries