Dear Mr Idris
First of all I hope you are keeping well. I am writing to let you know that I shall no longer be coming to Carisbrook, it is nothing that you have done but I feel the 1 ½ drive and the cost of fuel going up is the reason.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all your staff who have always shown me kindness when I have arrived. I would also like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done for me and the kindness you also have shown me. I have now found a dentist in Caernarfon and I feel is very good.
I wish you all the best in the future and also hope you have a lovely Christmas and new year
- Good oral hygiene can prevent heart attacks
- More than half of under fours didn’t see a dentist last year
- Just how safe are DIY teeth whitening products?
- The ‘secret’ behind a perfect smile
- Teeth Whitening. Who can you trust?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries