Dear Mr Idris
First of all I hope you are keeping well. I am writing to let you know that I shall no longer be coming to Carisbrook, it is nothing that you have done but I feel the 1 ½ drive and the cost of fuel going up is the reason.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all your staff who have always shown me kindness when I have arrived. I would also like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done for me and the kindness you also have shown me. I have now found a dentist in Caernarfon and I feel is very good.
I wish you all the best in the future and also hope you have a lovely Christmas and new year
- One week left for a white Christmas
- Woman is fined £1000 for illegal teeth whitening
- Gum disease is the world’s most prevalent human disease!
- How sedation dentistry is helping nervous patients
- Last call to book your Christmas smile
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries