I came with my mother in law, who has lost some confidence in her older age because of a fear of falling. The staff were wonderful with her – allaying fears and i even got a cup of coffee while waiting. I was, and am extremely impressed.
An extremely good example of how a dental surgery should run.
Thanks a million,
- How will the coronavirus crisis affect your dental health?
- Brushing your teeth 3-times a day cuts risk of diabetes
- The ‘Masters’ of dental implant surgery
- “I couldn’t believe it … yet another different dentist”
- The Carisbrook Paediatric Specialist Referral Service commences next month
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries