I came with my mother in law, who has lost some confidence in her older age because of a fear of falling. The staff were wonderful with her – allaying fears and i even got a cup of coffee while waiting. I was, and am extremely impressed.
An extremely good example of how a dental surgery should run.
Thanks a million,
- NHS refusing to fund children’s braces
- Too scared to go to the dentist?
- Do your teeth look older than you do?
- How to prevent tooth decay
- Having difficulty finding a dentist?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries