I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kindness, care an understanding during my initial visit and dental treatment.
As you were aware I had not had any dental treatment for a long time due to dental phobia but from the moment I rang to make the appointment then attended for the inital exam you were there for me, you explained the procedure and introduced me to Bav (You were right he is a great dentist) I began to have more confidence that I had chosen the correct Dental surgery.
Due to unforeseen circumstances you were unable to be with me for some of the treatment but I had gained confidence from you from my previous visits and although you were not physically with me you were there holding my hand and giving encouragement during the treatment.
I do not now put my hand to my mouth when speaking and I have a great smile thanks to Bav and you.
Thank you again
- Facial beauty treatment doesn’t have to involve expensive plastic surgery
- Revealed … the secret orthodontic treatment
- Tooth ache, abscess, lost filling, dental injury, lost tooth, missing crown …
- Why we are known as ‘The Gentle Dentists’
- Your gums are as much a part of your smile as your teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries