I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kindness, care an understanding during my initial visit and dental treatment.
As you were aware I had not had any dental treatment for a long time due to dental phobia but from the moment I rang to make the appointment then attended for the inital exam you were there for me, you explained the procedure and introduced me to Bav (You were right he is a great dentist) I began to have more confidence that I had chosen the correct Dental surgery.
Due to unforeseen circumstances you were unable to be with me for some of the treatment but I had gained confidence from you from my previous visits and although you were not physically with me you were there holding my hand and giving encouragement during the treatment.
I do not now put my hand to my mouth when speaking and I have a great smile thanks to Bav and you.
Thank you again
- The invisible, silent Christmas party killer
- Struggling to get your children to brush their teeth?
- Do you suffer from the horrors of Halloween Teeth?
- It’s happening, people are already planning for Christmas
- A vegan diet can trigger DENTAL DAMAGE
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries