Peter has suffered from pain and loose teeth for many years, over 20 years. Despite seeing his own NHS dentist every six months nothing was diagnosed or treated. Peter also suffered from bleeding gums and bad breath. Peter’s wife recommended Carisbrook as we have hygienists and dentists trained to spot and treat gum disease.
We diagnosed gum disease and started a course of treatment including cleaning and extensive oral hygiene instructions. We are pleased to say Peter was an excellent patient and responded well. He is now disease free and enjoying his food again without the pain. If you suffer from loose teeth, bad breath and bleeding gums speak to your dentist now.
- They’d rather endure toothache than seek treatment!
- Why more toothache sufferers are visiting A&E instead of their dentist
- Special savings on children’s orthodontics
- Teeth are for life … not just for childhood
- More words from our patients!
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries