Peter has suffered from pain and loose teeth for many years, over 20 years. Despite seeing his own NHS dentist every six months nothing was diagnosed or treated. Peter also suffered from bleeding gums and bad breath. Peter’s wife recommended Carisbrook as we have hygienists and dentists trained to spot and treat gum disease.
We diagnosed gum disease and started a course of treatment including cleaning and extensive oral hygiene instructions. We are pleased to say Peter was an excellent patient and responded well. He is now disease free and enjoying his food again without the pain. If you suffer from loose teeth, bad breath and bleeding gums speak to your dentist now.
- Could brushing your teeth more often really reduce the risk of heart failure?
- Why not give someone a lovely smile for Christmas?
- Labour vows to end NHS dental check-up charges in England
- The invisible, silent Christmas party killer
- Struggling to get your children to brush their teeth?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dentist Manchester
- Help & Advice
- In the press
- Smile Galleries